We live in a small world, yet the amount of it that most of us discover is a disgrace. I do my best to keep my heart and mind open, and I hope I'll inspire you to do so as well.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Things can only get better

This show was the first I had ever created, and my experience with audio equipment is non existent. The shows will improve in quality as they progress, and I will constantly be gaining new experience.
I would appreciate any comments, tips, contributions or praise.


The url mentioned on the show is http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/cpupet.html
email
childprotectpca@saps.org.za)

// posted by rubalo @ 11:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rubalo. Make your own badge here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?