We live in a small world, yet the amount of it that most of us discover is a disgrace. I do my best to keep my heart and mind open, and I hope I'll inspire you to do so as well.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Radio Culture podcast 1

Part 1 of the Radio Culture podcast, oriented towards travelling English teachers, but speaking out to the whole world.

In this show:
Rape of infants
Cool music
Interview with Polish female ESL teacher (very low quality)
Work and travel destinations
Surprise celebrity guest in the studio
Language corner
More cool music

Enjoy, and paste the feed into your podcatcher to keep track of the show.
Get the Podcast feed HERE.
Stream via M3U HERE.

// posted by rubalo @ 11:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rubalo. Make your own badge here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?